TYYM
POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 6:59 PM | 0 comments
Byebye.
yes, to you.
you're just not worth it.
I always get what I want.
I used to feel guilty.
But, not anymore.
You deserve it, geddit?
I pity you sometimes,
you've got so many sickness invading your body,
look at you,
you look like some kind of retarded mutated halfling.
actually,
no words can describe your looks.
too horrifying.
why did you even post this when you says you wanna keep this friendship, shouldnt you delete it.
well, you say out what youre really thinking dont you.
THIS APPLIES TO YOU TO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT. TMD.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Are you lost?
well you've come a long way
Okay, so more information about me. ★
I love Sunflowers,Roses and Baby Breath.
Bigbang is the LOVE!!
&& KWON JI YONG is someone i need to meet before i leave this world
WISHLIST
Are you curious?
I just hope you will come to me soon.
TYYM
POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 6:59 PM | 0 comments
Byebye.
yes, to you.
you're just not worth it.
I always get what I want.
I used to feel guilty.
But, not anymore.
You deserve it, geddit?
I pity you sometimes,
you've got so many sickness invading your body,
look at you,
you look like some kind of retarded mutated halfling.
actually,
no words can describe your looks.
too horrifying.
why did you even post this when you says you wanna keep this friendship, shouldnt you delete it.
well, you say out what youre really thinking dont you.
THIS APPLIES TO YOU TO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT. TMD.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →