KUTE.
POSTED ON: Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 8:46 PM | 0 comments
im not feeling well. hahahah. like seriously.
omg,im watching c8 now. totally cmi.
CANT MAKE IT PLEASE. THOSE PEEPS TAKING PART IN IT.
eeew.
i wanna puke.
you know,make up can really make wonders man!! coolness.
somedays when IF i walk on the streets with thick make up(if i ever learn how to draw it)
please recognise me okay!!!:D
lots and lots of my primary school friends totally dont recognise me.
or maybe they just dont wanna say hi.
sian loh like that.
its like i remember and recognise them. they avoid here and there.
yaosiu. -.-
not big difference whatttttttttttttttt?
hold on while i search for my primary picture. its really hard to findddddd!
**OKAY IM BACK. SUPER HARD TO FIND.
and when i see my primary school picture,i really wanna die.
i dont know how i live thru those years. heh! okay,not like im very pretty now lah.

wth???? simi is roxy gal???????????! tmddddddddd.
SEEEEEEEEE! NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE RIGHT??
ONLY HAIR SHORTER NIA MAH.
SPECTS CHANGED. SEE, REALLY NEVER CHANGE THAT MUCH.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL,K LOH. SIAN.
WAIT TILL I DIG MORE OF MINE OLD PICTURES, MAYBE I COMMIT SUICIDE LIAO.
SCARE DIE ME. HAHAHAHA
I REALLY DONTKNOW HOW I LIVE THAT TIME LOH. WITH THOSE POSE-.-
REALLY GOT MORE UGLY ONE. I CANT STAND IT MYSELF MAN.
AND SUPER SIAN,I GOT CHEATED TO PARTICIPATE IN MY SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE-.-
K,BYE. ME LOVE MEOLDSELF.

I need to write it out while i still remember cause i dont want forget about it. Even when im old.