MJ MY LOVE]
POSTED ON: Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 9:57 PM | 0 comments
Changed my sim card today.
Super pissed w starhub. called them thrice TELLING them they didnt activate my bb plan for me.
BUT they die also say activate liao.
TMDDDD. i know its activated there but i change new sim card right???
wth. keep asking to on and off my phone. I KNEW IT, I DID THAT.
tmdddd. super super piss. never felt piss for so long liao.
ohhhhhhhhh, then went to meet kel,ger,ka make WANTONZXC.
MADDDDDD NICEZXC. LOL.
okay then first time ever in my life. I PLAYED MAHJONG IRL.
NOT ONLINE K. waseh super nice...
FELL IN LOVE W ITTTTT. :D:D
okay, meeting them next week. hehezxc. buaiz
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Are you lost?
well you've come a long way
Okay, so more information about me. ★
I love Sunflowers,Roses and Baby Breath.
Bigbang is the LOVE!!
&& KWON JI YONG is someone i need to meet before i leave this world
WISHLIST
Are you curious?
I just hope you will come to me soon.
MJ MY LOVE]
POSTED ON: Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 9:57 PM | 0 comments
Changed my sim card today.
Super pissed w starhub. called them thrice TELLING them they didnt activate my bb plan for me.
BUT they die also say activate liao.
TMDDDD. i know its activated there but i change new sim card right???
wth. keep asking to on and off my phone. I KNEW IT, I DID THAT.
tmdddd. super super piss. never felt piss for so long liao.
ohhhhhhhhh, then went to meet kel,ger,ka make WANTONZXC.
MADDDDDD NICEZXC. LOL.
okay then first time ever in my life. I PLAYED MAHJONG IRL.
NOT ONLINE K. waseh super nice...
FELL IN LOVE W ITTTTT. :D:D
okay, meeting them next week. hehezxc. buaiz
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →