Gerascophobia

POSTED ON: Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 2:56 PM | 0 comments

Im afraid of growing up.
Growing up means :
-getting old.
-more stress.
-problems.
-sanity and innocence are no longer in the world.
-you dont trust anymore.
-Things doesnt seem as simple as it used to be.

But, actually. im just scared of getting old.
Cause it means, im just a step closer to death every year when i blow out the candles.
I can handle the stress, the problems im gna face, and all the shits thats happening in my life.
But, death.
I might just die anytime.
What if, i die tmr. And i haven even got my diploma.
Haven even got the chance to repay my parents.
Not even the chance to say goodbye to all my love ones.
Never had the chance to fall in love.
And never get to do what i've ever wanted to try.
There will only be regrets.
And my life is filled with regrets.
I just hope i can master all the courage i have and try what i wna try and do it.
I dont want to leave this world with regrets.
Im scared. really scared..

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Let me go.